Thursday, September 23, 2010

Your all I got this night , so lets just make it happen.

Your pissed at him and she hates me. She's comatose so lets make this happen.

It's just for fun while their on the run does it really matter?

Years ago and far away , thats how we lived from day to day.
Does it Really matter?

Tain't like you were living on the pole and i was livin in the ditch.
Does it really matter?

Your all mine tonight. I will treat you right. Like we have always been.
Does it really matter?

I forgive you , you forgive me back . That's what we do and go back for more!



Does it really matter? well you tell me!
Does it really matter? well you tell me
What you need me to be?

I have been him so many times . I forgot who i was ..... that guy no-one really knew just a loner who married you!
Does it really Matter!

Really matter, we have done so well. So far my friend.
No-one will ever know how much ya really mean to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment